View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 12:58 AM   #218 (permalink)
Chris@FsP
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2008 350Z TT
Chris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond reputeChris@FsP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannibul View Post
I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to poo on this thread, but the manifold, while an interesting approach - thorws me a bit since I'm more of a stock appearance kind of guy. The GTM kit appeals more in that respect...

Also, in terms of either the Stillen or GTM SC kits, with both of them using centrifigal superchargers, how would that compare vs the GTM TT kit, in terms of gains over the whole band and normal or "spirited" driving conditions - not just drag racing (as a dyno emulates)?
With twin turbos, you're going to get full boost and a huge rush of torque early on (which is fun), as opposed to the powerband of a centrifugal charger, where the power and boost comes on in a more linear fashion.
Chris@FsP is offline   Reply With Quote