View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 10:16 PM   #29 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe it. The only thing I am afraid is that it will turn so much into a vendor showcase that the amateur drivers will just get run off the track. If I have a 370z ready to compete by then, I will consider giving it a shot. There were some loopholes two years ago, allowed me to win at NJMP. I am curious to see if I can sneak in and get one of those again

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bonanni View Post
https://redlinetimeattack.com/ti/rl/.../20100410.html

Its all weekend. I think you will find that RTA events this year will be a whole new world than when you last competed. They have really become a professional level series as far as event management goes. They are spending over $300k this year in promotions to get fans out to the events so even if you don't compete, you should for sure at least check it out as a spectator. I would highly suggest competing though as it would be just that much more fun. They are also running the Lightning course this year instead of Thunderbolt.

I will be out at NJ just hanging out (going out there to do some journalism stuff). I haven't found anyone to drive for yet on the east coast or in particular this event, but if you see me walking around, I will be in a Berk Technology t-shirt so say .
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote