View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 11:06 PM   #106 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

look fwd to hearing what you find... in my limited time on track with this car, haven't had fading probs yet, but might be a good idea... also i honestly haven't had the car in my own garage enough since i bought it to study what's there already... i'm guessing you looked and there is no existing direct path for airflow

btw, i'm toying with the idea of a mod to the 'fanged' area to make it look more like the lower grill on the cts-v pictured below... anyone seen any photochops of this ? input on whether it'd look good or lame ? would only do it if it helped with airflow too... just an idea at this stage
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009-Cadillac-CTS-V-2.jpg (43.7 KB, 22 views)
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote