View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 10:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
MrFancyPants
Base Member

Drives: 88 Alfa Milano Verde
MrFancyPants is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlmartin81 View Post
Nice, good stuff man.

Hey man, I used to live in Horsham. I moved to Quakertown (temporarily) this past summer. However, I work in Horsham, right off of Blair Mill Rd...next to the UPS distribution center. Perhaps some day in the near future, after I get mine (sometime in May), we could meet up and check out each others cars.
Yea man definitely!!!

A 6 speed Black/Grey Touring Sport w/Nav. earlier this afternoon.

I got the car for a few bucks over invoice and a very fair price for my trade.
The best part was we never even talked about monthly payments even though I said I was not sure if it would be a cash deal or finance the purchase. I called him when I got home to get the monthly payment.

It was funny as sh@t, when I walked in to see him sitting behind the desk, it felt like old times at the Nissan dealership I used to work for. We both hated the old dealer and left on bad terms. That dealership was Montgomeryville Nissan, both of the dealerships I am referring to are in the suburbs of Philadelphia.
"At birth man is offered only one choice --the choice of his death. But if this choice is governed by distaste for his own existence, his life will never have been more than meaningless." --Jean-Pierre Melville
MrFancyPants is offline   Reply With Quote