View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 10:56 AM   #789 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
Traction Issues, I can't really say. I don't drive hard in lower gears. I may get a little spirited on the highways, but never 100% WOT. I don't really know yet with the 305's.

I had a 350, and did some springs(which may have been the issue) but then the camber would never return to stock. So I got some adj. camber arms. Then I got the camber in stock , but toe was out. Now I was dragging my tires down the street and they need to be replaced at 6K. Then I got some adjustable toe arms and toe casters, then back to the alignment. Then I scrapped my bottom all the time, ruined the front, exhaust. I was done. Then took it all off and put it back to stock. I cringed going over bumps and up hills, just put a lot of stress on me when I drove. PITA. Maybe coils would be better so it wouldn't be that extreme of a drop. But I just won't do it again.
I deal with that on a daily basis......I used to over it but now.....oh well, I've learned to adjust my driving style when needed. But I totally know what you're describing, Lou.