View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 07:32 PM   #40 (permalink)
BPAuto
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: AP1 S2000
BPAuto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan93rsa View Post
I believe what Nippon has developed is a more sag and creep resistant alloy. If that is the case then the original shape of the components would not change as much at high temperatures. This could aid in maintaining the original power of the package. Whatever that level was.

As to friction in the cystallographic structure at elevated temperatures causing a recordable loss in power I'd have to say that is a pretty week limb to be standing on.
Good point and great facts .

The only information I have to go off of at this point in time is the information that has been provided to me by our suppliers. I have witnessed the same quality from Nippon Steel on the R35's, and based on what our R35 clients who purchased Amuse have told us, there is no better exhaust with better gains than the Amuse STTi. OF course the 370Z is a completely different animal so I cannot say that the results will be as impressive as the R35.

Having witnessed Amuse and Nippon quality in person and having experienced the results, I can only go off of past experiences which have not steered wrong yet. Based on my past experiences exhausts from Amuse and Nippon produce some of the best power, help shave off some solid amounts of weight, and IMO look good doing it. I guess in the end it all comes down to personal perspective and I might have been to over the top in my explanation because I tied in my personal opinion in with facts which can get kind of gray.

-Hunter
BPAuto is offline   Reply With Quote