View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 01:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

I was originally planning on driving my Z next winter, just getting some snow tires and rims for it. After having it almost two weeks though and babying it already (Here in Edmonton, even though there has been no snow on the roads since I got her, with the amount of sand and other sh!t they leave on the road until like may, it seems like im off-roading everytime i go out!) I'm now thinking i'm gonna store it next winter and just get some beater. Granted, WRT paint/potential glass damage, this is probably the worst time of year for it.. I sure miss Toronto now that I have the Z! :|

Also, is it just me or are these potenza's really wanting hot streets.. seems like i'm getting a fair bit of tire slippage, not even driving really fast. Should check that the dealer put the right pressure in.. hmm..
edconline is offline   Reply With Quote