View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
ParkStr8
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 370z Sport Tech
ParkStr8 is on a distinguished road
Default Just came over from that "Other" Site...

Greetings to all. New to this forum (but not forums in general - on many others in the past) and really am impressed so far. All the members seem to be acting like rational adults with no rants and screaming.

I am a newbie to Nissans with my 2008 G35S Sedan, and have fallen head over heels. Came from European (BMW 5's, Volvo S60Rs and Saab Aero 9-3, with a few Mercs way back) and always had a Jeep as a second car, my latest was a 2007 GC SRT8.

I'm keeping my G35S and planning on picking up a 370 - just not sure which - the coupe or upcoming Roadster. Have to see it first before I make my decision.

I'm a modster...but in a subtle way. Trying to figure out now if I choose the coupe how to put a glass roof in it. The new design makes it difficult with the head bulges.

My initial mods will be dynamat all around, exhaust (not sure which one - the deeper the growl the better), ironman or other custom lights, potentially wheels, tint, MAYBE custom paint, and if coupe a glass roof, and custom leather interior.

Congrats to all those who beat me to the purchase...it's good to see everyone loving them so much.

Anyway...thought I'd say hey.

Here is my G, btw...

-s-

Last edited by ParkStr8; 03-19-2009 at 05:54 PM.
ParkStr8 is offline   Reply With Quote