View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 09:47 PM   #32 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyguns View Post
I really need to know what I said that was so terrible in my OP. All I was trying to say is, that you guys are blaming the wrong party here, that’s all. Why are you guys getting so offended. Then I get a lesson on fork lift operation that would be to the equivalent to picking you arse with it, have you guys ever even operated a fork lift because if you did you would understand that that statement is so farfetched its funny. Then I get, don't be offended and then you call me an asswhole (nice spelling). I just think you guys should look at how the system is manufactured that’s all. Enough said I won't post anything else so you guys can sleep good tonight.
"Enough" said? How about too much, of the Berk threads. Thanks so much, btw "asswhole" about sums it up