View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all
Default "Pictures Added"! Fast Intentions CBE with 12’’ Resonators Installed today!

Ok i'm just going to sum it up like this, EVERYTHING YOU HAVE READ GOOD ABOUT THIS EXHAUST IS TRUE AND AN UNDERSTATEMENT. THE FIT, THE FINISH AND THE SOUND ARE SECOND TO NONE. AS THEY SAY (OR SHOULD SAY ), FI EXHAUST THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE! On another note, if you live in New York and you need work done on your Z go to Vinny Ten racing. They did my springs, spacers and exhaust today and I couldn't be happier.
Thanks again Tony, it's like me Z is reborn. I didn't want to come home.
Also to the guys at Vinny Ten Racing thank you for making sure a pain in the *** anal jerk like me walked out 100% happy, what a bunch of great guys.

09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG

Last edited by tommyguns; 03-21-2010 at 08:12 PM.
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote