View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 08:28 PM   #40 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejan View Post
Semtex, which intake do you recommend? I was looking at Injen CAI. I want to stay away from Stillen because of the cutting. Maybe when Tony has time, he can put together an FI Intake !!
Performance aside because I have never dynoed the Ingen long tube CAI but when I went to the dyno with the Stillen Gen III it was less than impressive!

Aside of all that when it comes down to looks, fitment and overall quality, you cannot touch the Ingen with any of the others. I have installed both the Stillen and Ingen and I was more impressed at how the Ingen fit the car like it was actually designed for it. To me the Stillen fit like it was never designed for the car originally just modified to fit.

As all of you know, I do not carry anyones Else's products but our own! After my first Ingen install, I contacted them directly. I am working to set up a direct dealer account. I was so impressed at the entire setup that it convinced me that I need to carry them. Hopefully they will be on the website in the future.

The only gripe that I have with the Ingen is that when you put their windshield washer reservoir in, it doest not allow you to retain the sending unit that tells you when your wiper fluid is low. Maybe they can make that modification in the future.

If any of you are interested in the Ingen long tube CAI contact me directly, I can get them for you...

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote