View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 02:35 PM   #139 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXTAZEE View Post
Yes most of us are very extreme about car care. With in a short period of time after a car is new, paint blemishes and marring are inevitable, in which case machine polishing is necessary. Some products will temporarily fill in the blemishes so it looks ok until the product washes out. The only time I believe that to be the best approach is when your dealing with old paint that measures too thin to polish away the marring. Optimum is not wasting time by adding wax to their polymer sealant, their improving it. You see, some people like the look of wax but want the protecting and longevity of a sealant. Optimum Car Wax is a very good combination of the two. The best part is how easy it is to use as well. Compared to Zaino I would say it looks warmer more like a wax and protects almost as well. But because of how easy it is to use, I usually apply a coat after every few washes. So now the protection is optimal as opposed to applying a product once and having it's protection slowly dissipate over a few months. Be carful of reading too much over there at Autopia, you may come over to the dark side .
Well if i can figure out how to use a small pad and a machine and apply z2 i will be 1 step closer to the dark side.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote