View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 09:27 AM   #18 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanboy View Post
no im not selling it. a good friend was sold a lemon. the bumper was replaced and a small crack on the back light thats causing some moisture. the car still looks mint!

BUT a few factors to keep in mind:
1. car fax shows the police report of an accident.
2. now there is 1 owner.
3. has 1800 miles now
4. the customer was sold a lemon

lawsuit?
i would pay 30 max flat and thats including tax and title and everything and them to replace the light thats damaged.
Did he buy this used??

If so there is no lawsuit. Every pre-owned has some sort of damage, and there is no law to disclose previous damage. It's your responsibility to look up a carfax and ask the question before purchasing. Don't shoot the messenger, I hate lawyers as well. But these are the rules.

Now if it was purchased New, which i can't imagine that the case, there is state laws that require you to disclose damage up to a certain $$ amount. Here is Missouri it's 500.00 or 2% of MSRP which ever comes first.

Hope that helps a little

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote