View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 07:33 AM   #61 (permalink)
ZCarGo
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370 CY A7
ZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond reputeZCarGo has a reputation beyond repute

39..turning 40 in a few weeks. My wife is stay at home with my kid. I pay for the house, the cars, the insurance of all kinds, phone, internet, cable, electric, water, the 401K, the 529, gas, groceries, all X-mas and birthday gifts and whatever else the wife feels like spending money on.

Basically anything I buy costs me double, because I have to spend the same amount on my wife.

My advice to those who are living at home and aren't married yet..Don't move out and whatever you do, don't get married...not that marriage is a bad thing, it's just very expensive. If you do decide to take the leap..make sure they are working in a professional job, are independent without too much debt and are at least 30yrs old.

My 2 cents

-ZCarGo-
ZCarGo is offline   Reply With Quote