View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 02:51 AM   #14 (permalink)
florin_78fr
Base Member

Drives: HYUNDAI COUPE 2006
florin_78fr is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
3 ways yes if you can fit them and set them up properly. Cap no need for one. That picture of the setup you are looking at, Not enough room for something like that in a z. No need for rear speakers I agree with that. Subs a single 12 would be plenty, or you can go with two if you want a lot of bass but in a car the size of the z no need for it. Amps the sky is the limit so it the limit for speakers. Some brands that come to mind are Focal, Audison "only local dealers sell them unless you want the older models than you can buy them off woofersetc.com" A friend of mine has heard good things about memphis amps, image dyanmics, for sepakers focal, image dyanmics, and polk sr series but they are only 2 ways. Plenty of options in your price range.
Thanks BIG, ill be in one amp in 2 channels and 1 mono for sub. Let me know if you know something really good. In your opinion which is the best mono amps & 12'' sub ? Apparently the JL 12W7 and ROKFORD FORSGATE T212 D4 are one of the best..but it only what i find in some forums and reviews...
florin_78fr is offline   Reply With Quote