View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 01:15 AM   #100 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJRabbit View Post
A while back when I was living on Guam, my buddy Jimmy, me, and three others were out on a hilltop doing some antenna work. Jimmy saw one of the Banana Spiders that are all over Guam crawling across the pavement towards him. He screamed like a girl and leaped into the truck and locked the door. His eyes were as big as saucers. What struck me as the funniest was the locking of the truck door. I didn't stop laughing for about 15 minutes.

I guess Archanophobia is real.
haha the banana spiders arent that scary.. have you seen the wolf spiders while you were here? their pretty rare but i saw one once it was like the size of my hand.. and it jumps and they are hairy lol.... that **** had me running hella fast hahahah i hate centipedes most of all... ugh super freaking creepy one time i saw a big *** centipedes while i was cleaning my lawn woooo lol i went running super fast grabbed a lighter fluid and set it on fire

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote