Thread: HFC install
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 11:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

wow dood that sucks that it rounded off... try slamming in a tight 12point on the rounded bolt and keep slamming it the shock of you slamming it probably will knock it loose then pray to god the 12 point has a good enough grip and try loosening it.... dont use the impact when u do this itll just round off the bolt more... when i did my stillens... i almost rounded off the bolt.... luckily it gave out b4 it did... these bolts are a pain in the f*ckin ***... i can only imagine the headers...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote