View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 12:26 AM   #26 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnrubber101 View Post
Sam, i called too because i live around there. Tell me if everything went well getting your intake installed. I am a little suspicous why they will take a week to give it back to you. It takes about 20 min... But Im thinking that they are going to test your car like a slave, revving it to 7500 or more to see the maximum hp output. Let me know!
well technically there is no real intakes out for the 370z by K&N. they are basically going to run some tests on their prototype models and try to find out how much hp gain there will be.

so in a word, i am a ... or my car is a test subject. i'm not too worried about K&N, they are a reputable company. but with that being said, i will be checking out my car completely once i get the car back this weekend.

like i've posted earlier - they will dyno my stock car. so i am guessing they will try and push the car to the limit and i'm guessing they will dyno the car a few times just to see what numbers they get. but hey, with nothing installed in my car right now, no mods, i still have factory warranty. so really, i'm not at all worried.

edit - i've just googled this, check out the video

http://www.knfilters.com/video/AIR_F...KE_TESTING.htm

Last edited by arcticreaver; 03-19-2009 at 12:30 AM.
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote