View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 08:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

3 ways yes if you can fit them and set them up properly. Cap no need for one. That picture of the setup you are looking at, Not enough room for something like that in a z. No need for rear speakers I agree with that. Subs a single 12 would be plenty, or you can go with two if you want a lot of bass but in a car the size of the z no need for it. Amps the sky is the limit so it the limit for speakers. Some brands that come to mind are Focal, Audison "only local dealers sell them unless you want the older models than you can buy them off woofersetc.com" A friend of mine has heard good things about memphis amps, image dyanmics, for sepakers focal, image dyanmics, and polk sr series but they are only 2 ways. Plenty of options in your price range.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote