View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 07:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Bonanni View Post
I am going to go ahead and say don't do it. Drive your car and if you drive really agressive and find it agonizing that you are always spinning one wheel then switch to an aftermarket LSD. If you drive it normal, or even somewhat agressive, chances are the open diff you have now will not bother you very much.
That does make sense. I should do that before making any moves. I also remember how the old posi traction could get you in trouble on sharp-ish turns if you weren't careful. But over all, that limited slip is hard to beat. But I should drive her and see how things feel. Just from these few posts, I see now that there's other options available to me that may be a better choice than the factory Viscous LSD. That's what's so great about this Forum. Would really like to hear from someone who doesn't have LSD in their Z and get their feelings, but my Z will most likely drive just fine as it. Thanks Bonanni.
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote