View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 05:53 PM   #107 (permalink)
BerkTech
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Lots....
BerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond reputeBerkTech has a reputation beyond repute

A word on the packaging since this is such a hot topic. We had these boxes custom made for us and they cardboard mess you see on the inside are actually the saddles that hold the system. Instead of putting the box on a pallet or at least dragging the box by its strap they are flipping the box end over end. Imagine what it would look like if you were trying to use a square wheel, that's exactly how UPS is handling the package instead of pulling out the hand truck.

As long as these boxes weren't being tossed around this way the cradles should be holding everything off the ground. Unfortunately they are being handled so roughly that they end up looking like we just threw these pipes in a box with some random pieces of cardboard. The minute I saw how they were showing up we immediately adding a ton of void filling packing paper to keep the support cutouts together even though the boxes are being flipped and rolled. Lots of you noticed this change we put in right away.

Anyhow, JB1 - yes we messed up on packing your order and shipped you two driver side pipes. Don't be pissed at the kid helping out with the packing, I will take the fall on this one since its ultimately my operation here.

If your shop charged you $90 in labor because they had to back out I will take care of that for you. Hey I'm not an unreasonable person and I understand how you feel.

WuTang - We'll get a driver side shipped out to you!

Thanks guys for your continued support. I know this was a little rough and you guys are still sticking by us!

Regards,
Bryan
Berk Technology Inc.
Berk Technology

While the others type fast... Berk Technology goes fast.... See you at the track!
OUR NEW PHONE NUMBER: (714) 546-BERK
READ THE BERK BLOG HERE