View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:16 PM   #38 (permalink)
Roo
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z with nav
Roo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravanshaka View Post
you wanted them to incur the expense of a rental for however long it took to find a fix while the car was completely operable, just had a little noise coming from the ecu/ and you think you should be bitter? Have some patience man, it's the first year of a car coming out and there is going to be minor issues that require ironing out and they won't be fixed on day 1...
Signed out and saw this response and I just had to answer it.

You don't own a business do you? Because that is not how business works. If I sold you something that had an obvious problem and I could not fix that problem it is my duty to either refund you or replace it. I can't just tell you 'ohh well, when I get to a fix I'll let you know'. So you think it was ok that Nissan made me incur that cost because the product they sold was defective? I surely hope you do not agree.

By your comment of 'it's just a noise coming from the ECU' tells me you do not have this problem and have no idea what I am talking about. So instead of listening to what I say and trying to understand you are instantly defensive for Nissan. It was not a simple noise, it was brain splitting. Listen to others who have had this problem, I am not the only one saying it. So here I am actually having the experience and having to deal with it for 9 months and here you are who have never had the problem trying to tell me it's just something minor. Do you not see something wrong with that? Do you honestly think I would rent a car to drive because of some simple noise?