View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:01 PM   #37 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo View Post
9 months I have had a car that my wife and I refuse to drive. It's so bad I rented a car when I had to drive to San Diego for business for a week. We left the car parked at my office and borrowed my parents car when they were out of town. And all during those 9 months Nissan wouldn't do a damn thing. I even told them to keep the car and just give me a rental until they had a fix, they refused.

Why should I not be bitter?
you wanted them to incur the expense of a rental for however long it took to find a fix while the car was completely operable, just had a little noise coming from the ecu/ and you think you should be bitter? Have some patience man, it's the first year of a car coming out and there is going to be minor issues that require ironing out and they won't be fixed on day 1...
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.