View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 02:59 PM   #36 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
Common denominator.

in all seriousness though, I agree with what most have said here. You are going to find problems anywhere you go, and the communication between you and nissan goes both ways. Maybe there was something you could have done better, maybe there was something they could have done better. I just don't think you ever really liked the car, and the idiot service departments you worked with didn't read TSB's to get your minor problems fixed quickly.

regarding dealerships, I drove 180 miles 1 way to a nissan dealer to buy my Z. I would do it again in a heartbeat for any nissan since it was the best experience I have had buying a car. There is a nissan dealership 3 miles from my house that I wouldn't touch with a 100 ft pole. Same can be said for any make.
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.