View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 08:18 PM   #34 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevr6 View Post
They told me the interior peices are back ordered so it'll be awhile before they complete this. I'll get the info when the parts come in!

They put in a call to Nissan North America (local rep) about my seat! I understand how it works so I'll leave it at that for now. They did say that some of their other cars do that also...

oh well. It was just nice to get here back!!
I would really appreciate any info you can give about the cover and parts needed for installation.

As for the seat, I now realize that my base model does the same thing. Thanks for that Really, I dont feel it moving, I just hear or feel a "click" and that's it. I wouldnt call it a bother just yet, but we'll see.
k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote