View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 10:50 AM   #36 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

what a dip ****. (the guy who crashed and the dealer). I wouldn't by a car from a dealer that stated that one of their employees had pushed a brand new unsold car to the point that it did a 180, lost control and crashed with under 20 km on the odometer. Obviously this person and the dealer got caught this time because they crashed the car, but they've probably pulled this kind of crap in lots of other cars that pass through their dealerhship.

If i saw my butcher drop meat on the floor and try to sell it to someone, i wouldn't ever buy meat from him again. Same kind of thing. Don't get a car from a dealership that has employees who joyride cars that they don't own.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote