View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 06:29 PM   #48 (permalink)
WShade
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z T/S/N
WShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond reputeWShade has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusMIA View Post
Once you pick your company it brings you to a page where you pick the vehicle that you intend to lease or buy, so you can get a claim number. The 370Z is not among those choices. The link is in the first message of this thread.
It does not matter what vehicle you choose, just pick the 350 and take your claim form to the dealership. Happy shopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADmaster71690 View Post
I'm currently attending the University of Michigan - I saw the University of Michigan on the VPP list. Does this mean I could get VPP for attending the college? Or do I have to be an employee to get the VPP? Sorry if this is a newbie question...
Employee.