View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 04:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
labk888
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z PW 6MT T&S
labk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond repute

Update:
I have come to a major sticking point. I am trying to
do my first upgrade; a ventureshield ultra clear bra. I know it's not a sexy upgrade like something that will increase performance but I feel it's important. The experience and quality of the installer is probably more important than the film type itself. Cost is an issue. I am definitely getting the full hood, full front fenders, full front bumper and mirrors done. As well as the partial roof and A-pillar.

I would really like to add the full rockers but that adds a significant amount of expense. I have two options.

1) Go with the well known installer with dedicated shop and skip the rockers.
2) Go with not well known installer that comes to your house but possibly get the rockers installed. Caveat. Potential for bad install. Possible contamination because it's done
at your home? Noone to scream at if install is bad or
film starts peeling because installer lives far away.

I've got to decide soon because having the car just sit in the garage is killing me.