View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 01:32 AM   #22 (permalink)
Tyrell Tyson
Enthusiast Member

Drives: P90 TR
Tyrell Tyson will become famous soon enoughTyrell Tyson will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapoZalsa View Post
If you don't have an education or are not getting one then that is your problem. Don't put nobody down for that, that is not bitching it is reality when your are taking college classes for an Undergraduate or Graduate Degree.

I guess the little bitch YOU is the one that needs to get an education about your bad attitude, negative comments and such to almost every thread that is posted in this forum.

We don't need people like you in this forum!!!
Wow you are telling me to get the **** out of your forum?

People like me? I'm a black male who is just saying his opinion

Unbelievable

My perspective in my posts is that there are soldiers protecting our freedom risking their lives so we should all be happy for each day and learn to appreciate everything little thing in life. Not whinge and complain about everything which we see society doing so much today

So many people we see take everything for granted and whinge about the smallest things, its really selfish if you think about it and compare the sacrifices some people make

I have no problem with studying and learning to better and further yourself, it's a great thing and i wish him luck in his career but the whinging posts blowing things out of proportion such as you and the original poster is a bit poor

Now bro even though we seem to disagree i am not going to tell you to get the **** out of my forum like you did to me
Tyrell Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote