View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:55 PM   #67 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKindaGuy View Post
I have been calling COBB out on this for over a year now as they have been promising maps "real soon" for just as long. I think they have the talent to make hardware but don't have the software reverse engineering talent....for that reason I wish they would just "fess up" on their site that they will not be delivering on any maps on their own and will be leaving that up to the dyno-tuners out there rather than using the promise of maps as "bait" to buy their tuning device. They don't need to use the maps as an enticement as the hardware product they make is about the only maainstream device for a 370Z that is on the market. So why promise maps they can't seem to deliver??
I hope this isnt the case, I was hoping to go to their facility in Plano to get dyno tuned