View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:28 PM   #66 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red370 View Post
which really confuses me, how do OTHER tuners create the maps and not the software designer themselves? hmm...
I have been calling COBB out on this for over a year now as they have been promising maps "real soon" for just as long. I think they have the talent to make hardware but don't have the software reverse engineering talent....for that reason I wish they would just "fess up" on their site that they will not be delivering on any maps on their own and will be leaving that up to the dyno-tuners out there rather than using the promise of maps as "bait" to buy their tuning device. They don't need to use the maps as an enticement as the hardware product they make is about the only maainstream device for a 370Z that is on the market. So why promise maps they can't seem to deliver??

Last edited by ZKindaGuy; 03-16-2010 at 10:32 PM.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote