View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 10:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
specZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: On The Weekends
specZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond reputespecZ has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation oem now available!!!

Hi Fellas,
I hate to revive the dead here but I just ordered what I hope is the damn OEM cover for the NISMO Z. I went ahead and spoke with ray at the nismo shop, after checking with the some of the sponsors on this board of course, and was quoted $200 and a 5 day transfer wait. Anyways, I have not confirmed if it is or isnt, but i will post next week when I go pick it up. FYI, if anybody is interested, here's the link The Nismo Shop : West Covina Nissan : Nissan Vehicle Cover Nismo 370z if your're looking to go the same route. Speaking from experience, I had one on my 05 SER and the things are tough! It made it through some rain and 3 years of living next to a dirt hill in the mountains. Solid investment though.
specZ is offline   Reply With Quote