View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
MarcusMIA
Base Member

Drives: '14 370Z Blk MT
MarcusMIA is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsport1 View Post
The Genesis got spanked on the drag.
$30,250 for a Track Model Genesis?
And I still don't think it should be compared to the Z. The Z clearly out classes the Genesis.
As far as the Mustang goes, Ford needs to go back to the drawing boards. If the quality is anywhere near last years model then Ford fails.
That's just my opinion.

Seriously, I don't see how anyone would buy a track Genesis at that price if they want added performance... For that you might as well get the Z.

I also agree with the Mustang. I have a girl cousin that has a current generation Mustang GT that she claims is pushing almost 400 HP with the mods that she's installed on it (I doubt it). Cold Air Intake and a really nice looking exhaust, all tuned. The car sounds dope fresh. She's also got some aftermarket rims and racing slicks.

That being said, I haven't told her anything because it's a very nice car, but it's a boat on wheels. Heavy car with a big compensating motor with shot gas mileage. It doesn't make sense to me. Americans need to let go of the past. Camaro, Challenger, Mustang... let it go. Bring it to the future. The formula for the 70s doesn't work anymore.

Sorry for that little rant.
MarcusMIA is offline   Reply With Quote