View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 07:58 PM   #40 (permalink)
stormcrow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo TT
stormcrow will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Pricing

Ok, guys, as promised here is the pricing breakdown:

1 - Gentex 453 (GENK45A) with compass - $225.00 shipped

2 - Gentex 453 (GENK45A) with compass and color change (any color) - $235.00 shipped

3 - Gentex 453 (GENK40A) without compass - $150.00 shipped (this is the one I have in my Nismo)

4 - Gentex 453 (GENK45A) with hidden compass and color change* - $235.00 shipped

* This asterisk denotes the fact that this mirror is the new OEM Subaru mirror made by Gentex and has actual RED LEDs with hidden compass style already built in. Greg (the gentleman I am dealing with) states this is, by far, the best route to take if you want a coloured LED or hidden compass style as his color changes are tints and the red tint absorbs some of the actual blue light of the compass. This will lead to dimmer than normal viewing of the compass in high light situations. Red is the only color that causes this issue. All other colors, including Amber, are perfectly fine when utilizing the tints.

All mirrors come with a wiring harness and plastic cover. Option 1 - 3 will come with the OEM Gentex wiring harness. Option 4 will come with a custom harness as the connector is different.

When making payment, please utilize PayPal as this is the seller's preferred method. Also, please mark the transaction type as "Goods" and be certain to include your shipping address. The seller will sell only to those with CONFIRMED addresses. The PayPal account is 'sales at wembleysells.com'.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them up.

Last edited by stormcrow; 03-17-2010 at 10:06 AM.
stormcrow is offline   Reply With Quote