View Single Post
Old 03-17-2009, 06:16 PM   #31 (permalink)
kevr6
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
Nissan UK tried to convince me that a skipping CD was 'a feature of the Bose unit' in cold weather! It's all part of their training - I think they learn it on 'Fob The Customer Off' day.

Just keep arguing until they finally give in, mate - because they will collapse eventually.

You have moral support!

edit - name & shame the dealer when you're ready - they really are taking the piss.
Thanks Chubbs, I plan on it!! They are installing the rear cargo cover and trim panels, so it works, since the base interior doesn't come with it...they agreed since they had to put 400 miles on it after they said it would be under 200 miles with the dealer trade! I left it there and I'm driving another one of their cars!! I would never be able to tell that to a customer...my whole dealership (work) laughed when I told them!

Semtex,
It's Team Nissan in Marietta on Cobb Parkway! They have been easy to deal with in sales...just starting to deal with service now...I'm guessing The sales manager will get things handled! I'll know tomorow when he is back from his day off!
kevr6 is offline   Reply With Quote