View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 12:24 PM   #45 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisjb View Post
Can't stress enough that it was an ABS issue... def not a track condition... the loss of steering has something to do with the fact that my power steering is only partially working right now so it takes a lot of force to begin with, i'm running 275 series r-comps on the front which don't turn in easily, and abs tends to strtn car out when stopping... all factors together made it harder to muscle the steering wheel
Gotcha. Was trying to figure out if you were saying that you were turning the wheel and nothing was happening or it was just really hard to turn the wheel. Now I see it was the latter.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote