View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 10:30 AM   #646 (permalink)
rico magic
Base Member

Drives: '09 Nissan 370Z | PW
rico magic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azathoth View Post
I'm a 35yr old Systems Debug Engineer @ AMD/ATI. I fought my way up from Validation to earn my Job & my Nismo. This is my only vehicle, so I commute and grocery shop and wander aimlessly in her.

Grats to all you Z owners, young and old, rich and poor. Although, I must say... had this car simply been given to me, I would have already torn it up. Spending 20yrs building up good credit and job_skills to afford such a fine street legal racing car has me treating her like a newborn infant... until she's broken in, that is!

I friggin love my Nismo
That is great! I admire those that work their way up in this world. I think they have a better sense of value and how hard it is now to earn a dollar. Not saying that those that are given everything don't appreciate it but most of the time they don't. Congrats on your rise to where you are and on the NISMO!