View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 05:32 AM   #76 (permalink)
phantom21
Base Member

Drives: 370Z Base+Sport 6M
phantom21 will become famous soon enough

I did my install along with my brother. I already had Berk's HFC. Overall, the install was pretty easy. It took us little over an hour on the garage floor. True, the alignment is not perfect. I was a little disappointment by that. My alignment issues were no where near as bad as the previous pictured. We were able to move the pipes to align the bolt holes easily. But, once the complete system was bolted together, it was very solid and had ZERO clearance issues. The only complaint I have is that the driver's side tip does not center up as well as the passenger. It looks like the bend coming out of the muffler has too much of a bend in it. But, once off the jacks and back on the ground, you can't notice it. My box and packaging were in great shape. The positive is that the note is AWESOME!! OVERALL 9/10. Fix the alignment issues and you have 10/10.
2009 PG 6spd Sport || 30% side tint, 15% rear || All Redline fluids || Berk HFC's intalled~PITA Bolt || Stillen G3's || Berk CBE || BC Racing Coilovers with 10K/12K Swift springs & RA valving|| SPL rear camber arms || 20mm/15mm spacers