View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
SmoothZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: giant sandworm
SmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
Not that it is anything Z related but I have to type up my first 13 page appellate brief for law school this weekend. The research wasn't that bad but going through 300+ pages to find the few select lines that support your perspective is a PIA. Add to it the legal citations which are difficult to learn in the beginning. Right now I have about 50% done and it's due at 11pm tonight. It'll be done and I'll have the Mrs. proofread it for me but damn before it know it, it'll be monday and I'll have to go back to class.
So what was the subject? What supportive info did you find to finish the brief?

"I talk to myself, and when I do that, I know I'm talking to an intelligent person."
SmoothZ is offline   Reply With Quote