View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 04:36 PM   #46 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Well I'm certainly glad to know that I'm not the only one who can't stand them eight legged demons from hell! So, when I lived in Hawaii, my co-worker was telling me how that morning her husband was showering before work as she was in the kitchen making breakfast. He was washing his hair when he noticed something dark in the middle between the inner curtain and the outer curtain. Not thinking much he just reached and knocked the curtain with the back of his hand. A giant cane spider about the size of your open palm dropped down into the tub at his feet and was all freaking out. His wife said, she heard the scream much like that guy in the movie Home Alone and looked down the hall to see her husband racing out of the bathroom buck nekkid. She said it was about THE MOST hilarious thing she had ever heard and seen until he came back with a shovel and killed it.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote