View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
zed-er
Base Member

Drives: Cayenne S
zed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond reputezed-er has a reputation beyond repute

One thing I can say without hesitation, I WILL NOT BE PAYING ANY "MARKET ADJUSTMENT" PRICES for the 370Z. I hope all you dealers are listening.

When the 350Z came out, there hadn't been a Z in almost a decade, so there was pent up demand for the dealers to exploit.

This time around, the dealers don't have that crutch to use against us. Given Renault/Nissan's need for cash, I doubt 370Z production will be artificially tightened just for the sake of increasing demand. I could be wrong, but I rarely am. ;-)

The manufacturer has calculated a fair profit into MSRP. I'm not opposed to a fair profit for the dealer. But "market adjustment" prices are an insult to my intelligence and I will not pay them.

BC
zed-er is offline   Reply With Quote