Thread: NY Z - "Zoe"
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 07:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
kielbasa16
Track Member

Drives: 09 Blk Z Spt
kielbasa16 will become famous soon enoughkielbasa16 will become famous soon enough
Default NY Z - "Zoe"

Disclaimer: No pics yet, coming soon once this freakin Monsoon passes.

I have been a frequent visitor to this forum for a few months now. I originally thought that I would get my Z in August/September of 2009 but I was unable to secure a job after college as quickly as I had hoped. I made it through the winter with my 93 VR-4, that I really have kept in amazing condition, and finally after the new year, I got a great job offer. I have been at my job for a few months and somehow managed to hold out on purchasing a Z till I was convinced we arent gonna get much more snow. So now its mid-March and Im finally ready to buy. I contacted dealers all over Long Island, some in New Jersey and to my great disappointment had alot of trouble finding a base with sport package, my desired ride. I was on the verge of either ordering one or asking for a dealer swap, but I was convinced I could do better. With the advice of some on this forum, I contact some PA dealerships. I located a black base with spt at RothRock Nissan in Allentown. Over the phone they enticed me enough with a great price to drive out there today (Saturday March 13th) with my father. To make a long story short, I made the deal.
I have to commend RothRock Nissan. Up to this point I had not heard of them ever, but their service, honesty, and professionalism was the best I have dealt with. Tom Russel did an outstanding job. To give you an idea, I walked out the door, all fees and charges included, for under invoice. Let me tell you, the 2.5 hour drive home was a pleasure!
One more shoutout to forum member Robert Nash for the VPP hookup, you saved me alot of money!
I will post pictures as soon as its dry enough to take a camera outside!

My bad for posting this in Nismo section!

Last edited by kielbasa16; 03-13-2010 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Move to 370Z owner
kielbasa16 is offline   Reply With Quote