View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 08:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nikon FM
Track Member

Drives: 03 996TT Porsche
Nikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman_4 View Post
OP: Did you drill some extra holes on the license plate frame in the front because i tried to put mine up a few minutes ago and realized that the holes drilled by the dealer to mount the "bracket" are much further apart than the plate frame i want to use.
My dealer did the install. I thought the OEM plate frame lined up with the holes? Hmmm...... one would think license plate frames/brackets should be similar.

Just checked....the dealer drilled 3 holes.....(thankfully covered by the plate frame). The first hole was drilled in one of the pilot holes and then they probably relaized that the plate would not be centered, the next 2 holes were drilled to center the plate frame.

Buddy Revell: "One man's sooner is another man's later"

Last edited by Nikon FM; 03-16-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Nikon FM is offline   Reply With Quote