View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 08:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Now is it 10 people out of lets say 10,000 people? Could this be a loose connection or improper install? If that's the problem, it seems like they need to make some special air filters for "turbo" engines. All my cars had Naturally-aspirated engine and I was always very happy with their performance. They sell millions of air filters all over the world. I have personally never had any problem with their filter in my previous cars.

Not really, for me. I have tried many different filters and I really like K&N stuff. I have checked my throttle body in my previous cars and it was absolutely clean. My
How many 350Z's have K&N's air filters? I'll bet 8, out of 10 ! Just clean&oil it on a regular basis!

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote