View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 10:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
jtown82
Base Member

Drives: 09 chicane yellow Z
jtown82 is on a distinguished road

well i talked to a dealer. they have a manual selling for 26980. but ofcourse i want the auto. so i told them get an auto as close to that price as possible and we have a deal.

though first he tried to sale me a 350z.. and i said no thanks 370z only. he then asked if i would be up to taking a 2010 model. i said sure if they price doesnt change to much.

i also let them know i work at a bank so a loan is no issue for me. so hopefully that works in my favor. but i gave him an ultimate if what expect price wise.

and yea im in south ark. and the dealer is in memphis. 3 hours away but doable.

it all will fall on what they will give me for my 2001 trans am with 108k miles on it.

perfect mechanical conditions but its been in one fender bender. scuffs on the door and a dent on the quarter panel and the rims are not in perfect shape. nada showed my car at that mileage for around 7 grand. if they get around that and the z anywhere around 26-28k that would put me around 30-31grand after the upside portion of my TA. that would make me a happy camper. and obviously i pulled the veteran card rofl. though that hasnt really worked for me since 2003.
jtown82 is offline   Reply With Quote