View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ztoon
Track Member

Drives: '09 370a7
Ztoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond reputeZtoon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Crazed street racers

Does anyone else have the problem of seemingly normal types turning into crazed street racers whenever they pull along side your Z?
Granted, this happens mostly in my home town of about 70,000. Larger cities don't seem to have the same affliction.
Lately though, it seems every 4 banger with a fart can momentarily loses their mind. I had a teen with an Echo launch at a busy intersection... mid afternoon. Same day a crotch rocket popped off a wheelie and carried it a full block to the next red light.

At first I figured.... coincidence. Chill man, it's self fulfilling cause I'm looking for it. Then my passenger says..... WTFs' goin' on?
I'm getting to the point where I don't make eye contact with any car near me else they might get that look!
Seems just the sight of the Z raises testosterone levels in some guys.
Maybe if I lost the tow hook and painted it pink.

Last edited by Ztoon; 11-18-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Ztoon is offline   Reply With Quote