View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
JakeZ34
Enthusiast Member

Drives: BS 370z 6MT/sprt pkg
JakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to JakeZ34

Quote:
Originally Posted by labk888 View Post
What do you do on sections that have a clearbra on?
to be honest I personally hate clearbra because you have to take extra precaution working around those areas. Its a good investment but as far as maintanence you can use 303 Aero Protectant or Zaino, it doesn't matter but the film is quite forgiving so you don't I repeat DON"T need to rub hard or use abrasives. I've used 303, Zaino, and Victoria paste wax and other stuff over it with no negative effects. Cleaning is usually the problem you'll run into, bugs, tars, etc gets stuck. A good quick detailer would remove it with a quality microfiber towel & Light pressure. Spray some quick detailer on towel first to prime it and then wipe it up. Film is very easily scratched with a poor quality microfiber towel. Use a good detailing brush from Swissvax Zymol and some quality towels and you should be okay. Hope this helped.
JakeZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote