View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 03:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
chubbs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 370z Auto-Grey
chubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond reputechubbs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Hey Chubbs, if you ever make it to my neck of the woods, I'll take you to go shoot some assault weapons! Right now you're either thinking 'Sounds like fun' or 'That guy is CRAZY!'
You're absolutely right - I AM thinking one of those two things!

That's a really nice offer mate - I'd love to take you up on it one day. Funnily enough, before I realised you'd posted this, about 2 hours ago I google-mapped Atlanta, just to see whereabouts in the USA you live (don't worry, I'm no stalker!).

As far as guns are concerned, I'm ambivolent - as a teenager and into my twenties I thought they were cool. I owned an air pistol and loved to shoot at targets with friends, scare cats and have mock drunken gunfights etc, but then one day I shot a bird that was perched on a TV aerial ...and I felt so bad. It was an evil thing to do and if there is one reason for me to go to hell that will be it. I will never forgive myself for that.

These days I can see no good at all in guns. Having said that, I'd love to go for a shoot with you! - as long as it's not at living things. Like I said, as far as guns are concerned, I'm a bit of a paradox.

ps - If ever you come to Europe, stop by and I'll make you a cup of tea/buy you fish & chips!!!

'03 Grey >>> '06 Black >>>'10 Silver >>> '16 Grey ^
chubbs is offline   Reply With Quote