View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 08:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

I have 3M and the bumper is all one piece, except the fang area, which is also one piece. The pattern and the make of "clearbra" are two separate things. I had a "bad install" right after I got the car, dude wouldn't redo it and claimed the finished result was normal. Drove to Charlotte, 3 hours away the following weekend, and had a pro re-do my bumper ...... now it's PERFECT. Sounds like you got a crappy installation. Sorry man, I feel for you, same thing happened to me. I can't stress enough to people now how important the "installer" is to the end result.

John