View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 01:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Have your ridden a motorcycle before? If not, I strongly suggest that you learn on a beater as k.alexander pointed out—and take a riding course. Some people are not meant for motorcycles, period. Although they want one, own them, and ride them, they still are not meant for motorcycles. I do not know how many times I have had friends take to riding motor, and then have a excruciating close-encounter with death only to sell them—all against my advice that they not ride motor to begin with as they are not meant for it. You must have a certain aptitude and mental mindset to ride motor.